Streets & Trips 2013 is now available for download.
You are invited to ‘try it before you buy it’!
The trial software will let you use the latest version of Streets & Trips for 14 days. Here are a few things you may want to know about the trial:
- It is fully functional – no features have been turned off for the trial.
- You will know how many days you have left each time you launch the software.
- It will not overwrite your previous version software. Both can installed on your laptop side by side without a problem.
- After the 14 days you won’t be able to launch the software as the ‘run as trial’ option will become disabled.
- If you purchase a retail copy all you need to do is enter the product key to activate the trial. You do not need to uninstall the trial and re-install.
- The download is large ( 2.1 GB) so I strongly suggest downloading the file using a broadband connection.
- If you have a GPS locator from a previous version – it will work the same with this new version.
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 14-day trial is available from here.